He said that Poland, in addition to opposing the completion of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project, was working to diversify gas supply sources.
- In the near future, we will become completely independent of Gazprom's gas supply
- And if there is interest from Ukraine, we are ready to help your country also be independent of Gazprom
- It seems to me that this option has no alternatives, because Russia does not have enough gas to sell it through a gas pipeline running through Ukraine if Nord Stream 2 starts operating
- Besides, we received small funds from transit
- We always protect ourselves from political blackmail
- As for the negative consequences for you, if Nord Stream 2 is launched, you must calculate them accurately
- Perhaps, you need to start real work with Poland and other countries already now in order to avoid such blackmail in the future