Over and above the measures already adopted - such as intensifying teleworking for administrative activities, monitoring suspicious cases, and undertaking preventive actions pre-boarding - the company take actions to safely reduce personnel and adjust the work schedule at its offshore units. Such actions are:
- - Staff reduced to the minimum necessary on offshore units, with security guaranteed.
- - Special stopover for teams that will continue to board, considering 7 days of prior isolation in a hotel provided by Petrobras, 21 days on board, and 14 days off work.
These measures will reduce the movement of people, shift changes, and the number of flights to platforms, thus reducing exposure to the risk of contagion.
- - Petrobras intensified teleworking for all activities that can be carried out remotely. All people in the risk group, in any activity, are also teleworking. It was advised to service providers to take the same steps.
- - At the boarding places, everyone’s temperature is being checked, anamneses are carried out, and health guidelines reinforced. If any employee on board comes up with symptoms, he will be immediately disembarked and everyone who had close contact with such person monitored.
- - People returning from trips abroad, whether on business or on vacation, will be quarantined, undertaking home office activities.
- - Petrobras suspended all trips abroad. In Brazil, they maintain only those who are strictly necessary, with all prior care and health guidelines.
- - The company suspended face-to-face events and meetings with more than 20 people and intensified online meetings.