Opening the meeting, Novak announced the dates of the Forum in its traditional format:
- REW 2021 will be held on 13–15 October 2021 at the Manezh Central Exhibition Hall in Moscow in a hybrid format – the main events of the Forum programme will be held on 13 and on 14 October
- Youth Day will take place on 15 October
- In addition to the business programme, there will be an exhibition of major energy companies, some of which have already taken initiatives to organize their booths at the Forum
- The planned agenda of REW 2021 is widely popular among the professional community and attracts the attention of heads of state, CEOs of companies, and leading industry experts
- The Forum is another opportunity to continue positioning our country as a global energy power
In addition to the sessions, which will take place in a hybrid format, REW 2021 will host the traditional awards ceremony for the winners of the Global Energy Prize.
Several working meetings will also be held.
- Thanks to the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum that took place in June this year, we gained experience in how to hold major congress and exhibition events in the new epidemiological conditions