It has an installed capacity of 120 MW.
Today, there are already 5 Rosatom wind farms operating in Southern Russia, with an installed capacity totalling 660 MW.
One more wind power plant – the Medvezhenskaya wind farm in the Stavropol Krai with a capacity of 60 MW – will have been constructed by the end of this year.
- Gazprombank is extremely interested in the development of green assets and we positively assess the prospects of the Russian wind energy market
- In general, renewable energy projects are one of the priority lines of the Bank's credit policy and we see potential in expanding cooperation with Rosatom in this area
Alexander Korchagin, CEO of NovaWind, said:
- We have created an efficient supply chain involving Rosatom enterprises, and our own wind farm O&M service
- We have also localized a new modern wind turbine technology
- Our wind turbine generator and nacelle factory has reached its design capacity
- The efficiency of the selected sites guarantees us a high installed capacity utilization factor, timely delivery of wind energy to the unified grid of Russia and, accordingly, return on investment
- The energy transition, a pathway to a gradual switch from traditional to alternative energy sources, is presently developing in Russia
- We are expanding our power generation complex using wind, solar and water energy, which is facilitated by cooperation with Rosatom
- According to the results of the year, the share of alternative energy sector in total energy balance of the Stavropol Krai will exceed 10%, while greenhouse gas emissions will be reduced by 900 000 tons per yea