Rouhani said during a cabinet meeting:
- If the Zionists conspire against our nation, we will respon, this (60% uranium enrichment) is the 1st step
- The fact that we have stated that we will operate IR-6 centrifuges in Natanz or we will increase enrichment to 60%, this is the answer to your malice
- You cannot conspire against the Iranian nation and commit crimes in Natanz
- When you commit a crime, we cut your hand
The president explained that all Iran’s nuclear activities are legal and under the supervision of the IAEA, reiterating that Iran will not deviate from the legal path.
Elsewhere in his remarks, Rouhani said Iran is not in hurry to revive the 2015 nuclear deal.
The United States is also involved in the talks indirectly.
Speaking at the cabinet, Rouhani added the U.S. should end the «economic war» on Iran.
He insisted that Iran’s position toward a revitalization of the 2015 nuclear deal is clear:
- We say that the U.S. should return to the same year that it signed the JCPOA; that is the year 2015
- As soon as the U.S. implements changes, and we see that the changes are verifiable and operational, we will act immediately