President of the Republic of Tatarstan said:
- It has become a good tradition to commission production facilities at TANECO on the eve of the New Year
- TATNEFT has invested the amount of RUB 39 billion in the development of the refinery this year alone
- The experience in the construction of the oil refining complex can be replicated both throughout the country and abroad
- I thank you for your good work and wish you continued prosperity
Only Russian equipment has been used at the unit construction stage.
General Director of TATNEFT, commented:
- This year we have set a record in terms of the launched installations number: 7 new production facilities have been launched
- We have 28 operating units now and about 30 types of the much-in-demand oil products in our arsenal
- The success of TANECO lies in the synergy of the joint work of the entire Russian industry
The construction thereof contributes to the implementation of the state strategy for the development of the Arctic and the Far North Regions.
The delayed coking unit has been designed to obtain an additional volume of distillate fractions and petroleum coke from heavy oil refining residues.
The commissioning of UZK-2 will increases the annual productivity of the TANECO Complex to 15.96 million tonnes in terms of processed raw materials, while maintaining the processing depth at the level of 99%.
The installation has been erected within the shortest possible time period of 2 years, while usually the construction of such large facilities takes from 3 to 5 years.
When constructing the new units, TATNEFT has ensured the orders for the Russian machine-building enterprises.
The share of domestic equipment in the installations for catalytic isodewaxing of diesel fuel and UZK-2 accounts for 95%.