According to Andrei Rybakov, Belneftekhim enterprises are supplied with as many raw materials as they need in accordance with their manufacturing and business plans.
The official said:
- There are no problems with supplies and their volumes and none are expected in the near future
- If we talk about the delivery of Russian oil of the Urals variety by pipeline transport, everything proceeds on schedule
- We don't see problems
- There can be no problems since the two sides honor all the commitments precisely
A number of significant major projects are being implemented.
The most serious ones are Belarus facilities at Grodno Azot and Naftan.
Construction and installation operations at the heavy oil hydrocracking complex of Mozyr Oil Refinery are in the final stage.
Andrei Rybakov noted:
- On the whole, every enterprise has a complex of projects the market demands
- We will proceed with these programs
- A huge amount of work has to be done in the 5-year term