The shipper is the Mozyr oil refinery.
The statement of the Russian Ministry of Transport reads:
- On 5 March, more than 5,000 tonnes of Belarusian gasoline were shipped in several trains for transshipment at the terminal of Portenergo, the seaport of Ust-Luga
- The 1st of these trains arrived in the Russian Federation at 9am on 6 March
- It is expected to arrive at the Portenergo terminal on 9 March
Leningrad Oblast Governor Aleksandr Drozdenko noted:
- Leningrad Oblast reaffirms its status of one of the main economic partners of Belarus
- Our seaport facilities are fully prepared for further receipt of Belarusian oil transit
The document was signed by Transport and Communications Minister Aleksei Avramenko and Russian Minister of Transport Vitaly Savelyev.
The agreement provides for the transshipment of over 9.8 million tonnes of cargo in 2021-2023.
This includes fuel oil, gasoline, gasoil and oil.