- Today, India is one of our biggest and most important trading partners, particularly in the field of energy
- And as India’s demand for energy grows, we stand ready to help meet that demand by making the full portfolio of our products available to the Indian market
- We believe Hydrogen offers promise and potential as a genuinely zero-carbon fuel
- Granted Hydrogen is still in its infancy, it could be a game-changer and a real opportunity to accelerate the broader energy transition.
- An opportunity that ADNOC and the UAE are well placed to capitalise on
ADNOC currently produces about 300,000 tonnes of hydrogen a year as part of its current industrial processes.
Al Jaber expressed optimism that alongside the company’s existing infrastructure and commercial-scale Carbon Capture Utilization Storage capabilities, it can become a major player in the developing blue hydrogen market.
ADNOC is also exploring the potential of green hydrogen through the Abu Dhabi Hydrogen Alliance which was recently established by ADNOC, Mubadala Investment and ADQ.