Tony McLain, VP of sales for Gardner Denver’s HPS division, said:
- The VX fluid end is revolutionary in our industry as it weighs 2,000 lbs less than standard industry fluid ends, while maintaining the performance, longevity, and convenient installation configuration of our traditional SGWS.
- Our testing has proven that the VX is an inexpensive alternative to the SGWS while fatigue life, thread strength, and washout life meets or exceeds that of the SGWS.
- The new VX utilizes a standard 6-bolt flange configuration and is a direct replacement for the SGWS and most competitor fluid ends.
- Gardner Denver constructs fluid ends that have provided the lowest total cost of ownership and superior performance for decades.
- Our customers asked us to deliver a fluid end that meets their equipment and budget expectations in the 2020 frac market and beyond.
- They needed a fluid end that delivered high quality, lightweight, cost-efficiency at initial purchase and over the life of the pump.
- The VX fluid end delivers on these expectations and represents the ultimate combination of Gardner Denver performance, quality and efficiency.