According to the report, during the reported period:
- the total production on the block of fields amounted to 484,000 barrels per day
- the Chirag field accounted for 30,000 b/d
- Central Azeri for 112,000 b/d
- West Azeri for 130,000 b/d
- East Azeri for 79,000 b/d
- Deepwater Gunashli for 89,000 b/d
- West Chirag for 44,000 b/d
In addition, ACG completed 3 oil producer and 2 injector wells.
During the reported period, ACG delivered 1 billion m3, or an average of 11.6 million m3 per day, of ACG associated gas to SOCAR, primarily at the Sangachal Terminal, and to SOCAR’s Oil Rocks facility.
The remained of the associated gas produced was re-injected for reservoir pressure maintenance.
Likewise, the company spent over $142 million in operating expenditure and more than $463 million in capital expenditure on the ACG activities, in the 1st 3 months of the year.
In January-March 2021, the Shah Deniz field produced around 5.1 billion m3 of gas and 1 million tonnes of condensate.
It should be noted that the existing Shah Deniz facilities’ production capacity is currently over 58 million m3 of gas per day.