While the development of renewable energy has been on the national agenda for a while, this is 5% more than the initial target of 10% by 2030, due to the new realities and the current positive dynamics.
- The share of local content in renewable energy projects must be increased, which is now extremely small
- It is necessary to learn not only to build new sparkling stations but also to develop local production, science, and technology and to train qualified domestic personnel
- Otherwise, it turns out that the whole country invests in foreign goods and technologies, paying for them through tariffs
- People should be encouraged to use renewable energy sources
- I am a firm supporter of clean energy and green technologies as a whole
- I support the construction of power plants using renewable energy sources
- The entire developed world relies on nuclear power
- Phobias are out of place here
- However, it is necessary to explain it to the people
- We will not be rushing with the construction of nuclear power plants, but we should not be late with this
Tokayev said that Kazakhstan, with its available resources, should maintain its leading position in the new energy sector in the future.