Visual inspection of the internal surfaces of advanced equipment can represent a major challenge, especially when it comes to long pipelines, cyclones and heat exchangers. To address the challenge, a last-gen viZaar INVIZ VUMAN E3+ videoscope system has been recently acquired by SKTB Katalyzator.
VUMAN E3+ at a glance:
- Pneumatic flexible probe
- Probe length – 15 m
- Probe diameter – 8.4 mm
- Field of view – 70°
- X-WAY pneumatic articulation (4-way): 90° – left-right and 120° – up-down
- Remote focus
- Pushing aid for difficult-access inspection
- Side view adapter for detailed inspection of joints/ welds/ bends
- Centering device kit (disc diameter: 60,44,34,24 and 17 mm) for inspection of cylindrical openings with equal or close diameter
- Balance two separately adjustable light outputs increasing failure analysis capabilities, reducing reflections.
VUMAN E3+ enables:
- Difficult-access inspection
- Detection of defects, hot spots and fouling
- Sizing of defects/hot-spots
- Photo- and video-recording to provide the customer with all information on status of the installation/equipment, individual components and devices.
Today our expertise allows us to develop customized comprehensive approach for handling production challenges on optimization of dehydrogenation units and reduce operating costs.Please contact +7 (383) 306-62-80 or [email protected]for more details on engineering services for isobutane dehydrogenation.
Author: С. Егорова