- We are interested in the new owner not only preserving the existing production of EKOPET, but also contributing to its development
- TATNEFT is a company, which arrival to any region is assessed extremely positively, we are no exception and we look forward to long-term and mutually beneficial partnership
Nail Maganov, General Director of TATNEFT, noted:
- The company aims at the development of the EKOPET plant and its inclusion in the company’s own production chains
- Wherever we work, our goal is always aimed at building up and developing the production, while the company's policy is that none of its professionals will lose their jobs
- We always assume that we have the right only to increase the number of jobs, to develop our enterprises without losses in the life quality of our employees and regions of presence
2 years ago, the company was the 1st in the region to join a national project aimed at increasing labor productivity.
Nail Maganov also visited the plant and the BaltTechProm industrial park and met with the EKOPET labor workteam.
The company’s General Director highly appreciated the technology level of the enterprise and expressed confidence in the company’s successful future, and also stressed that people, and a team of professionals always used to be and still remain the main asset of the entire TATNEFT Group.