The agreement was signed by Sergey Gorkov, Director General of Rosgeo, and Moath Al Rawi, CEO of ARGAS.
Sergey Gorkov noted:
- I am confident that by combining the competencies of our 2 highly professional teams, we will be able to introduce innovations and set new standards in performing geophysical and geological operations at the global level
- The agreement on the cooperation with Rosgeo is aimed at providing comprehensive integrated solutions for geological exploration and geological and geophysical surveys in Saudi Arabia for development of the Kingdom's natural resources as a solid economic foundation for our economy
- collection, processing and interpretation of the data
- geological exploration for solid minerals, including electric exploration, aerogeophysical, gravimetric and magnetometric surveys
- geological and technological mapping
- geochemical and engineering studies
Earlier, in October 2021, within the framework of the visit of Alexander Novak, Russian Deputy PM, to Saudi Arabia, the parties signed an agreement on technical support of joint projects through Zarubezhgeologiya (a subsidiary of Rosgeo).