1. Please describe your company in 5 words?
UOP - Refining Petrochemicals & Gas Technology
2. What are the main issues you are planning to address in your presentation at the 2013 Russia & CIS Executive Summit?
Project execution strategies and game changing technologies.
3. Why do you think your presentation would be interesting for the delegates?
CIS region has many projects to execute in a short time and has to use execution strategies which change the history of project delays and cost overruns
4. What do you think was the main accomplishment of UOP in 2012?
Bringing game changing technology to the market place in several technology areas and being able to deliver that effectively to the market place
5. What was the hardest strategic decision you had to make in your career?
Being ready to enter new markets and setup or expand regional operations.
6. How do you assess UOP's interest in Russia & CIS compared to other emerging markets that you target?
Russia &CIS is considered in a group known as High Growth Regions throughout our parent Honeywell and in UOP it is no different. Our focus in the region is long lived, constant and will continue to expand.
7. Which of the technologies from your extensive portfolio is in your opinion the one that can have the most significant impact to the margins of the refining or petrochemical company that has implemented it?
Uniflex has the potential to double refining margins and to resolve the significant issue of excess fuel oil (Mazut).
8. How do you think your participation at our conferences contributes to your business?
It's a great opportunity to meet senior leaders in the CIS Refining sector and to hear of their concerns and needs.